Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Inle Home, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the ·website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Inle Home and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services co Inle Home and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at lease 18 years of age co use chis ·website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant chat you are at lease 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Inle Home, our affiliates or ocher relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other fo1m of information capable of being scored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the ·website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property 1ighcs. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, escoppel, or otherwise, any license or right co use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
c. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Inle Home.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or othenvise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Inle Home or that of our affiliates
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in conuol of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Inle Home makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Inle Home is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. ·whilst Inle Home uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that die Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users cake responsibility for their own security, d1at of their personal details and their computers.
15. Inle Home accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. Inle Home reserves the right co alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited co, any produces and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply co any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresencacion; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way chat is not permicced under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable co you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permicced by law, Inle Home accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, conuaccs, good,vill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions co any ocher person. We may transfer our 1ighcs under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time co time. Such revised terms will apply co the Website from the dace of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly co ensure familiarity ,vich the then currenc version.
22. These terms and conditions together ,vich the P1ivacy Policy and Cookies Policy contain the whole agreement between the parties relating co its subject maccer and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements chat might have taken place in relation co the terms and conditions.
23. The Goncraccs (Rights of Third Parties) Ace 1999 shall not apply co these terms and conditions and no third party will have any 1ighc co enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds chat any provision of these terms and conditions (or pare of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, chat provision or pare-provision will, co the extent required, be deemed co be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the ocher provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, ace or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of chat, or any ocher, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according co the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject co the exclusive jmisdiccion of the English and Welsh courts.
Inle Home details
Inle Home, or East Sussex BN25 2DL operates the website www.inlehome.co.uk. You can contact Inle Home by email on email@example.com